HELP! Can't load internet, HJT files attached

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragxyz

Hello. I thought I accidentally deleted a system32 file but as I ran HijackThis, there's a message saying about a certain rsvp32_2.dll. I read it is a virus.

I already done all the steps on how to remove spyware. But still I can't connect to the net. Here's the HJT and combofix logs.

Hi

Have you installed AVG antispyware, run a scan and quarantined the problems?
If not, please do so by following the Step 6 of instructions here.

If you have done so, please post a saved log of your scan (saved after performing the actions)

Please post an AVG Antispyware log in your next reply.

Download LSPFix from http://cexx.org/lspfix.htm
1. Disconnect from the Internet, go to the LSPfix file and extract/unzip LSP-Fix into its own folder [C:\lspfix].
2. Open the lspfix folder and double-click on LSPFix.exe to start the program.
3. Check the "I know what I am doing" checkbox.
4. Select (highlight) all instances of 'rsvp32_2.dll' in the left column under "Keep".
5. Click the arrow >> so it goes over to the right column under "Remove".
6. Click "Finish" and LSPfix will remove references to the file and restore the chain numbers.
7. Restart your computer

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')

O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

rsvp32_2.dll<Search your system for this file and delete all instances found.

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Post a fresh HJT log as well as an AVg Antispyware log.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of ragxyz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back