Help!!!how To Recover My Photos???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son has accidentally formatted my drive when I'm out serverals days before,I was so angry with him as the family's photos has gone too. I've been looking for a solution from internet theses days,somebody advice me sending the drive to a manual recovery company but with a high price. Is there an inexpensive software which can solve my problem? I need your help as the photos are so valued for my family.

easeus datarecovery wizard!

try to use easeus datarecovery wizard,it's excellent,recommend!you can download the free demo version

The trial version of Zero Assumption Recovery program will restore pictures for free.

There are 45 programs available in Data Recovery at www.majorgeeks.com.
We recommend a program specifically dedicated to recovery of photos and images.
You will likely have to rename some or all of your photos, whatever you use, because although the images are recovered, their file names may be garbled.
It is best to do NOTHING else on the computer until you perform the rescue. Perhaps you can download the program to another computer so you do not overwrite any more files, then transfer it by disk or flash drive.
You might also want to use a new master hard drive, and your currect drive as a slave or USB drive to further protect what you hopefully have remaining.
Our luck has been very good in recoverying photo images. Just take your time, and do not turn off the drive until you have recovered all of them.

thank you.i have download the easeus data recovery wizard demo version and found my pictures in its list,so my pictures are recoverable with this software.i decide to buy it with $79.95 from regnow,may be it's great!.

i know EASEUS data recovery wizard is a good program,and there are some other data recovery software as recover my files,easy recovery,recover lost data.you can choose the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back