Help out my friend please!!!!

paintballproam

my friend matt has spent a very long time making an amazing intel system. recently his sistergot mad at him and while he was at work she trashed his pc :dead: . the parts that were broken were his 550 p4 3.4Ghz cpu, Radeon 800xl video card, his Sata hd(not sure what size) his antec 500watt psu and the list goes on. he still has his spare abit aa8 lga 775 mobo. and a radeon x300, 20gb hd, cd drive, and an old stock gateway 300watt psu. His mother wont make his sister replace it. "it was his own fault for not locking his door. If you know of ANYONE who is giving away some good parts PLEASE let me know. He is a little tight on money right now and this is why im trying to see if anyone would like to help. if you need more details or have something you would like to dontate email me at paintballproam56@yahoo.com. thank you :wave:

Wow. That is freaky.

He needs to make sure that his sister never does that again, and if the parents are not going to dicipline her for that, it is time to take matters into his own hands.

He needs to sneak into her room, steal her barbie doll and hold it captive. Tie that doll up high on her ceiling after dismembering it, and put a note on it saying "touch my computer again, and you are next". :bounce:

Oh... and just in case your friend is some wacko.... I am only kidding!!

paintballproam said:
he's not going thru court. she is being punnished but not replacing it. she wil give him her old pII

Didn't say he had to take -her- to court... parents are her legal guardians...

ok i will say so...i dont want to help.

I can barely afford my bills as it is, what do you think we just have piles of x800 laying around to give out?

NOBODY is going ot help you around here on that. Not that we aren't nice people, but man thats literally asking for near top of the line parts, a lot of people here earn their own money and buy their own stuff. Everyone here that doesnt' live with there parents has their own bills to pay and that comes first. Most that still live with their parents are either saving for college or don't make much/any money in the first place.

Your "friend" has a pretty messed up family to let the sister destroy things with that amount of monetary value without expectation to replace it.

Hell, I really question the validity of this post. Seems almost attention whoring to me.

Nobody here is rich enough to just give away things like that.

SNGX1275 said:
NOBODY is going ot help you around here on that. Not that we aren't nice people, but man thats literally asking for near top of the line parts, a lot of people here earn their own money and buy their own stuff. Everyone here that doesnt' live with there parents has their own bills to pay and that comes first. Most that still live with their parents are either saving for college or don't make much/any money in the first place.

Your "friend" has a pretty messed up family to let the sister destroy things with that amount of monetary value without expectation to replace it.

Hell, I really question the validity of this post. Seems almost attention whoring to me.

Nobody here is rich enough to just give away things like that.

Oh man x2 to that. I call BS on a major scale..."If you know of ANYONE who is giving away some good parts PLEASE let me know."

C'mon, you expect me to believe this?

I think this thread should be deleted.

And even if it is true, don't the parents understand how expensive something like that is? His sister should go to juvenile detention or have at least some sort of counseling and reparations to be paid. How can they just let this kind of thing go?

If you know of ANYONE who is giving away some good parts PLEASE let me know.

For most people here, I suspect the chances of knowing anybody GIVING AWAY such parts is pretty slim. If somebody did know someone giving them away, I'm sure forwarding them to a person they'd never met before would be pretty darned low on the priority list.

I think this thread should be deleted.

I think I'd agree with that (not that my opinion really means all tht much). If I were the original poster of this thread, I'd be pretty embarrased by now.

Scam Scam Scam

BEGGING FOR BITS

I am running a pretty low key pc, but i wouldn't dream of asking for parts.
i am not able to work anymore to earn cash to buy what i want so i have to do with what i have. its part of growing up and standing on you own two feet to earn what want and want is not need .unless of course someone comes along to offer you better equipment.
and well spotted blackstuff big error in the story

Back