Help Solve What I Believe Are Kaspersky Related Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAZOR0018

System Information Here (Copy & Paste, would not let me link):

"gsi.kaspersky.fr/lire.php?hl=en&file=4bb4e791b4212cc6e430cfbf27370cb4&Microsoft=0"

Crashes do not appear to occur randomly only under certain conditions. Mainly these dumps occured when visiting streamed flash video links such as youtube or spikedhumor & the other half of dumps occured when compressing images into .cbr format using gonvisor. All dumps seem to reference a driver fault and a kaspersky process of some sort. But I am not very good at deciphering minidumps and the exact cause or how to fix. I tried getting kaspersky to help but they do not offer tech support to trail members. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uhm.. A whole page written in red, saying that SAS is incompatible with Kaspersky doesn't ring a bell?

Nodsu said:
Uhm.. A whole page written in red, saying that SAS is incompatible with Kaspersky doesn't ring a bell?

SuperAntispy does not run in real time at all and is only used as a on demand scanner. This program alone was recommened by the folks at kaspersky themselves as a the best non-clashing spyware application to be used along side kaspersky. They claim that as long as it does not run in real time there should be no problems.

Blind Dragon said:
I'm no good at reading mem dumps either but sounds to me like a conflict - have you ever had norton or did your computer come with it pre-installed, if so

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

or you should be able to go to start >run >type in C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE" /U

Yes I had norton prior prior to switching to kaspersky. I know it has a reputation for being very hard and possibly damaging to get rid of and I experienced this like many other users first hand. I have still found some traces of it on my computer so I will now try the removal tool. Thank you.

Still is there anyone who can dechiper the dumps to be sure?

Your dumps show symptoms of a RAM problem. An older dump you posted on Kaspersky's forums is an even stronger sign of a RAM problem. Run Memtest.

BugCheck 1000000A, {4, 2, 0, 804e6617}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemovePageByColor+6a )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back