BSOD errors, not sure what is wrong please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had vista ultimate for a little over a month now (64bit).mainly because i needed more RAM.

recently ive been getting multiple game crashes, in every game i play, and sometimes BSOD's which usually are either: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL , with sometimes mentioning drivers before it, and another one being : PAGE FAULT FOUND IN NON PAGED AREA with mention to the NTFS.SYS

i did get some RAM before but i found that 1 of the sticks was faulty so i got completely new sticks.(just thought id add this just incase). if you want my full specs to make sure everything is compatable please say and ill post them as soon as possible.

i have also added 5 minidumps, as ive seen you be able to diagnose according to these.

thank you in advance and please help ^^

0xD1 error - Cites NETIO.SYS which is a Windows network driver.

0x7E error - cites dxgkrnl.sys which is a driver for Microsoft DirectX graphics kernel subsystem.

There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

0x50 error - only mentioned hardware

Two more 0x50 erros with one inconclusive and the other too general.

0x50 errors can be caused by defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

I suggest doing the following:

1. A full diagnostics on your harddrive.

2. Run MemTest on your RAM for a minimum of 7 passes. Any errors and you have bad RAM. This can happen to new memory.

3. Update your network card drivers. Though I am leaning more to the fact your issues are hardware and not software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back