How do I turn off "Temperature Warning"in BIOS on a Toshiba A45?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a problem with it, and i can't find the Temperature Warning option in the BIOS as someone here mentioned before.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

The thing is that it is not overheating. It used to overheat(and have a temp of 60degrees) but then I used compressed air to clean the dust out inside. I noticed that my computer doesn't shut down by itself anymore, and temperatures have gone down to 40 degrees. But then that message saying "A Problem With Cooling Unit Has Been Detected" and my computer runs real slow now, even though the fan is working. I just want to turn it off for the time being so i can find out what's wrong with it online. (even typing this message is really really slow.) Thanks! Any help would be appreciated!

Its obviously doing it for a reason, disabling it could easily be catastrophic to your pc.

I agree with Rik, Unless you have a faulty Temperature sensor your PC should be correct and therefore you will need to sort something out with the Cooling.

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back