I can no longer view pictures on my browser, they just wont load & I useMozilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My browser wont load pictures anymore. My computer is less than 2 years old, I got a top-of the line graphics card last month and it worked fine, but now I cant see any graphics online. But I can see pictures in games and word documents. I use Mozzila. Any Ideas ? :(

Welcome to TechSpot.

I've been having the same problem with Firefox, and really thought I knew what it was, but didn't do anything about it. I finally got annoyed enough to try and fix it. After going to the Mozilla/Firefox knowledge base, the answer was simple, at least for me. Had to change my privacy settings in my firewall, Zone Alarm Pro. Most likely, it's something to do with your firewall, if you have one, or your security settings in your browser.

If it is firefox you are using then goto Tools then Options, and click on the Web features option make sure you have load images selected, you can choose to have only the images from the originating site load but that's your choice, click on ok and you should see pictures.

i dont think it's a firewall or privacy problem, i have my firewall on max and my privacy settings on high and i can still view pictures, although firewall settings do differ from program to program so Oleforte could be right about your firewall settings, just check to make sure.

Darth_Terra1 said:
If it is firefox you are using then goto Tools then Options, and click on the Web features option make sure you have load images selected, you can choose to have only the images from the originating site load but that's your choice, click on ok and you should see pictures.
Just to add to that, I had "load images" checked, but my firewall privacy settings, was what was really blocking things. I think. I also tried a few settings for Java Script, but set them back to the original settings as they didn't seem to help.

Edit: I forgot that I downloaded this extension at the same time. I don't know for sure that it had anything to do with this problem, but pages seem to load better now, less problems with things like click buttons not showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back