I Cant Start My Fifa Manager 07!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oouutt

when i try to start to run the game a pop up says you need 768 free file swap space what do i do ive got windows xp and 256 ddr memory what do i have to do to play my amazing fifa manager 07 i havent played ever even since i got it please help many thanks

The minimum memory I do believe is 256. So you may need to upgrade it a bit to get it to work. But I am not entirely sure about that. I am not really sure what exactly that message means but I am guessing it might have something to do with the memory. Or maybe you just need to reinstall the game. Try that and see if it works. Post your specs also so we now what kind of computer you have.

can anyone help me with my fifa manager 07 problem please

ive right clicked on my comp and gone to properties and advanced then performance settings then advanced again then virtual memory change but then i dont know what number to put in ive got 224 mb of ram and got ddr memory what should i do guys

RIK can you help please

i know i just need help really bad please

im sorry i just need HELP!

do you two want me to leave

Threads and posts merged.

Please don`t hijack someone elses thread, especially since you already have your own thread.

Regards Howard :)

Click Start, control panel, (switch to classic view if that isn't already done), system, advanced, performance, settings, advanced, virtual memory.
Set it to system managed and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back