I deleted automatic updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting annoyed at the little window that always pops up saying 'automatic updates has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.' so i went to add/remove programs and removed it.. hehe... oops... now the little window pops up ALL THE TIME. How to i get my automatic updates again?? when i go look in the program files, or use the search it doesnt work. Its not in the control panel at all... i mean... it is GONE. I know.. Im an *****, you dont have to tell me. :giddy:

if you need to run Windows update and using XP click on start and run and enter wupdmgr.exe and click ok you will be taken to the Microsoft update site to download the updates i hope this helps you out :)

kylac123 said:
I was getting annoyed at the little window that always pops up saying 'automatic updates has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.' so i went to add/remove programs and removed it.. hehe... oops... now the little window pops up ALL THE TIME. How to i get my automatic updates again?? when i go look in the program files, or use the search it doesnt work. Its not in the control panel at all... i mean... it is GONE. I know.. Im an *****, you dont have to tell me. :giddy:
Just open IE and go to Tools...Windows Update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back