I don't think my PC's got a virus but logs are attached, can someone check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, hopefully this won't take up too much of your time.

I am in the Far East and used a USB stick in a PC-Bang (24 hour net cafe) computer for work, as I didn't have internet in my apartment. Took it home and put it in my laptop, immediately AVG anti-virus detected a keylogger trojan and quarantined it. (I had not opened any files on the stick at this point.) I took my laptop to an area where I could get wireless, updated my virus definitions (which had been 12 days out of date) and scanned the laptop for more trojans or other malware, and scans came back clean. I also downloaded Ad-aware and scanned with this, which again came back clean. There were other trojans on the stick, which I know because a work colleague of mine put it in her PC and quarantined and destroyed them.

I have gone through the 8 steps successfully and logs are attached. Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware came back clean. Hijackthis log is attached, would someone mind checking to see if all is ok?

I put all three logs on one txt document. They are in chronological order so Hijackthis is at the bottom.

I should have uninstalled utorrent - if it turns out this is not the case, please do not interpret this as ignoring your advice; I've been dividing my time between doing these steps and running errands. And yes I do now have the net in my residence.

Thanks very much for your time!

Garlic

Attachments

• Logs.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back