Jagged lines in games with GTX 670

Hey people, I really need some help... I am an avid gamer so this is incredibly annoying for me. I have searched far and wide for a solution and tried multiple different drivers.

I recently bought a Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 windforce OC graphics card.

The card runs games incredibly smoothly which is great but in multiple games, namely Eve online and Planetside 2, I have jagged lines everywhere. I have tried everything to fix the problem! It is strange because it seems fine on source engine games.

I am guessing this is due to it not adding Anti Aliasing? Jagged lines that flicker white everywhere.... I have tried using the nvidia control panel let the app control it, told it to enhance aa settings and also to override aa settings on these games but none of the settings worked. I have also tried the nvidia inspector program to do it aswell.

It just does not work, it is like my card does not support anti aliasing!

Any ideas?

Someone else said it could be my psu.
CIT 650w Titan 12CM Neon Fan Atx Power Supply

Here is my current setup with it in.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
AMD PHENOM2 X4 955 sAM3 BLACK
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO MOBO
Zotac Geforce GTX 275 AMP! Edition ( but now the Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 Windforce OC instead of the 275).

It is fairly old and quite a cheap one but could that really be the cause of the jagged lines everywhere? Also could the card be defective thus cause these jaggies? It does run the games fast, smooth and the gcard stays cool.

Ok, will do. I have actually got a whole new machine (well all the hardware anyway) on it's way ready for me to build, apart from the gcard and monitor which I already have. Hopefully after a clean install of windows and the new hardware, all will be ok. Do you think this is a possible problem that could occur if the gcard is defective? I would not of thought that AA not working properly could be a problem if the card is defective but I do not know the ins and outs of gcards.

Back