Just bought this, did I get the right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does say apply to Nvidia or an ATI GPU so i suppose it applys to all cards if not it would have said otherwise.

also make sure u have an extra 4 pin power connector to power it

hey i actually have this thermaltake VGA cooler!!! hehehe didn't know that many ppl actually use em...well it brought my 6800 GS down to 26 degrees Celcius...and mine is o/c to...580/1200....sooo.....i think thats a good thing since when i first bought the card it was 36 degree stock at 485/1000

OKAY WOW, JUST WOW.
So the thing came in and I hooked it up. The thing is big, take up 2 slots and leave some room for the tubes. So anyways I overclocked my core way out of it's safe zone to the max of what I've gotten it to do so far. which is from 300mhz stock to 440 mhz. I can probably get up to 500 according to some things I've read. So anyways now after high stress gameplay the hottest I can get the core is 48 degrees Celcius. So thats pretty damn good I must say!

EDIT: So basically what I'm saying is, this thing is an awesome product, and way worth the money!

EDIT#2: Also I left out that i have a nvidia 6200 and I unlocked the 4 extra pixel pipelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back