Kazaa Lite still working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to determine what's going on with Kazaa. I can't connect to the Kazaa network, is it kaput? I've got K++ 2.0.3 and I haven't been able to connect. I reformatted and got a new ISP since I tried connecting to Kazaa last, but even recently I can't connect. Is this my settings, my version of Kazaa, or is there nothing to connect to? Help please.

I'm using kazaa lite and it works fine. Check your settings, it's probably not detecting your connection. I don't have kazaa on my work computer so I can't give you any more pointers than that, but I'm sure someone else will give you more detail.

Kazaa Lite still works.. but really even if you do get it to work I'd recommend you switching to another program instead such as Ares or something. Do a search for P2P Programs.. just about every one is better than Kazaa now. Watch out as some have more of a certain type of file than another, so get one that caters for what you are looking for. I find Ares very good for most things though. Kazaa is unsecure and packed with viruses and crap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back