Latest Snowden documents reveal the NSA infiltrates Google, Yahoo data center traffic at will

Shawn Knight

Staff member
A newly unearthed NSA program known as ‘Muscular’ is able to tap into the main communications links that connect Google and Yahoo data centers worldwide. The project is said to be operated jointly by the NSA and their British counterpart,...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/54522-latest-snowden-documents-reveal-the-nsa-infiltrates-google-yahoo-data-center-traffic-at-will.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

G

So when are people going to start abandoning the Google? I am f###ing ready!

distantreality

Funny thing is since facebook has started doing their changes, google has been getting more users on their social networks. have a feeling this leak will have very little impact

G

Clearly denying something, I'm not sure what he is denying is what the question is refering to though, I would also imagine his staff have more access than he realises.

cliffordcooley

I image he would have been silent if the accusations had been false. The fact that he spoke up implies he is trying to quickly cover up the truth.

Phillip Seni

I'm SOOO bored with Snowden.

Get me a new toy.
snowden is gay and he will be expelled by the homophobic russians.
ok, that story is not true as far as im concerned since I pulled it out of my rear end.
I thought that the russians will no longer let snowden 'humiliate' usa.