Lenovo Y580 SSD and HDD separated by Ccleaner?

Hi,

I own a Y580-M772CMH 15.6FHD/i7-3610QM/8G/ laptop with Windows 7 and a few weeks ago I used Ccleaner to clean the registry. Like the dumb stupid person I am I did not pay attention to what it was "cleaning".

Next time I booted up my Laptop it failed to start Windows and gave the following message:

Check cable connection!
PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE ROM.
No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key

So next time I pressed F2 while booting to see:

Boot Device Priority
Internal HDD: SAMSUNG MZMPC064HBDR-000L1
SATA HDD: ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB
SATA ODD: Optiarc BD ROM BC-5550H
Network Boot: Atheros Boot Agent

To me it looked like I still had both disks working so I put in a Windows ISO before boot to see if I could repair. The System Recovery Options screen showed me no known existing OS on the device.

So I powered down and used One Key Recovery which told me when I clicked to restore to factory conditions that the partition layout has changed.

Finally I used a bootable Partition Wizard and that showed me this:

large

Note the negative used value at disk 1.
To my layman's eyes it seems like the SSD and HDD, that are normally combined by a Lenovo software Raid are now separate. And something I deleted with Ccleaner by accident caused it (probably).

Main thing is, I actually don't know what the problem is and so don't know how to proceed.

I'm afraid my data is lost to me, which isn't a terrible loss, but am I correct in assuming this?
I've been linked this as a solution but the links in there on step 5 of the solution aren't working anymore.

5, Download these files:
http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/tutorials/191008d1325460004-bootable-iso-create-installation-...
http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/tutorials/191009d1325460050-bootable-iso-create-installation-...
and extract them.

So I don't know what to do since I haven't been getting any more help from the Lenovo forums.
I hope somebody here can explain and/or help.

Thank you in advance.

Back