Looking for a free parts inventory software

davbell22602

Does anyone any recommendations on a free parts inventory software that I can upload my info from quickbooks too? I need one thats takes long part numbers, manufact abb., bin location option, and free to download no trial. I'm a new business and cant afford the high dollar parts inventory softwares that most businesses use.

I am not certain exactly what you are looking for - but vTiger is an open source solution with several customer service modules.

We use it to keep track of our inventory and help desk tickets - it's a good start especially if you are fluent in PHP and are willing to modify it to suit your needs.

I am not certain exactly what you are looking for - but vTiger is an open source solution with several customer service modules.

We use it to keep track of our inventory and help desk tickets - it's a good start especially if you are fluent in PHP and are willing to modify it to suit your needs.

Whats the website so I can check it out. I need a software that has the bin location box to input a bin location of my parts, box to input long digit part numbers and something free to use thats not trial software.

Back