Mini dumps killing me during finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm like in the middle of finals and my computer keeps crashing with blue screens after minutes of use of high resource using programs like Maya and Photoshop and Illustrator. Even watching videos online. I'm guessing it's a video card malfunction? or a Ram one since I'm getting a 1003 event error. Can someone check out my minidumps and help me out! It would meanb the world to me, thanks a lot in advance.

Peter Ng

Attachments

• minidumps1.zip
    98.1 KB · Views: 6
You've got signs of a hardware problem. Start by checking the temperatures and make sure the fan isn't clogged with dust.

Thanks for the reply! i actually cleaned it all out about 2 weeks ago, temperatures seem fine when i check the bios, I even run a laptop fan on it. Forgot to mention my pc is a dell inspiron 700m laptop. Could it be a hardware malfunction, or are errors coming from all over the place?

dells are known to run hot. ensure you have adequate ventilation. a laptop cooler may not be a bad idea.

I don't have my diagostic tool handy att - but run dr watson's and see what the minidumps say.

i'm pretty positive it's not a cooling issue as my laptop just bluescreened and did not seem hot at all. I took out a ram stick i installed about half a year ago and it seems to be running fine now. Do you guys think it's my faulty after market ram? Is there a way to check if it's faulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back