Win 7 Ultimate multiple blue screens. Multiple dumps.

Hello peoples, I came accross this website of yours while trying to figure out whats wrong with my computer. I have a MSI GX660R laptop and the thing is a beast. But over the past couple of days, it keeps crashing and blue screening on me, then reboots, then blue screens again after a few minutes. Ive included a couple of the dumps I have and hope someone here can help me get this thing working again. Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• Dumps.zip
    115.8 KB · Views: 1
Please put your five most recent dumps in one Zip file. We'll then read them for you. :)

All five of your minidumps report the same error code 0xD1 which are usually caused by a faulty driver.

All five cite the same Intel network/wifi/wireless driver Netw5s64.sys as the cause of your system crashes. There is a ton on the net concerning people getting BSODs from this driver.

Go to MSI's website, find your exact model laptop and update the very latest drivers they offer for your NIC/Wifi/wireless.

All five of your minidumps report the same error code 0xD1 which are usually caused by a faulty driver.

All five cite the same Intel network/wifi/wireless driver Netw5s64.sys as the cause of your system crashes. There is a ton on the net concerning people getting BSODs from this driver.

Go to MSI's website, find your exact model laptop and update the very latest drivers they offer for your NIC/Wifi/wireless.

Thank you kindly, I'm giving that a shot now.

Back