Monitor losing signal, sometimes fans speed up while gaming

When I play The Forest which I bought 2 days ago my monitor loses signal within 30 minutes of gameplay usually much faster maybe 5-10 mins. The sound still works just the screen is blank. If I turn off and on the monitor it displays ACER, but then it says again "no signal" and it's blank again. I have to hard restart the PC. Sometimes the fans speed up too, but not always. The temperature of GPU while playing is not more than 70C, CPU is even less. I cleaned the dust in PC, updated Windows 10 and drivers. I also tried playing Insurgency and Unturned, in these 2 games I havent had this problem, strange. I was playing on same resolution and good graphics and monitor didn't lose signal, but when I play The Forest it does. Some weeks ago I played ARK survival evolved and I think the monitor did turn off. I don't understand, some games work, some don't, I will try playing few other games to see if they work. Cpu i5, gpu nvidia 1060, 8gb ram, win10.

Per Steam, "Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development."

Watch for updates. Most likely this is a drivery software thing. If you want to help, submit an error report to the devs. Don't know if they use Bink, but it is that kind of thing that you are experiencing.

Per Steam, "Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development."

Watch for updates. Most likely this is a drivery software thing. If you want to help, submit an error report to the devs. Don't know if they use Bink, but it is that kind of thing that you are experiencing.
I managed to play for quite a long time now, I will try agian tomorrow, I downloaded nvidia graphics driver from the web rather than update it via geForce experience, so I will see if I worked.

Back