Mouse and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNS1310

Time for me to buy a new keyboard and mouse. I've used Logitech for as long as I can remember, no complaints.
My mouse is pretty beat up. I've had a laser for a couple years and for some reason I remember my previous optical working much better. I havent used a mousepad in forever, just running the mouse over a smooth dark desk surface.
Any suggestions? Everythings gotta be wireless, trying to keep the clutter down. I also have 2 monitors that I run the mouse back and forth to.
The keys are starting to stick on the keybaord. I've gotten in there with Q-Tips and rubbing alcohol quite a few times and got a ton of gunk out, but its still old and worn.
I would think Logitech is the way to go, but I've seen quite a few Microsoft keyboard/mouse combos out there, wondering if I should go that way.

I'm a fan of whatever feels comfortable. Logitech and Microsoft have impressed me most in that regard so I guess you're already half way there in making a decision anyways. Sure, some products are better than others and choosing between these are important, but I think it's more about what you need and want to do with the mouse and keyboard (gaming products are much different to the average stuff etc). Good luck!

Spyder_1386 :)

No gaming here. Thats what my PS3 is for. Play a ton of poker, back and forth between multiple tables on both monitors. Heard great things about Lasers compared to Optical, but had better luck with my optical. Still shopping around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back