Multiple stop errors: 1D, A, 1E

Hey guys,

First a little background...

I have reloaded this PC from the recovery partition and still get these stop errors. It seemed to get worse as soon as I plugged my laptop into the router. Nothing has been done to the freshly restored factory image except to update Norton and scan the PC. One interesting note about that is it found a suspicious file and quarntined it. The other unusual thing is the wireless network adapter will connect to my wireless router for a few minutes then Win says it has a problem disconnects then I cannot connect again at all.

This is a Win7 Home Premium Gateway NV 73 laptop w/ 4 GB of mem. I've attached the memory dump that I got off the PC but now I cannot logon to the machine in Safe Mode even without getting the BSOD. I'm thinking hardware problem but memtest doesn't come up with errors and neither does HDD testing tools. I have reset the memory and the system seemed to work best after a reload of the OS (which I can do again) and stopping all non MS services and startup items.

I throw my self upon the mercy of techspot.com and hope for a resolution!

-Brad

Attachments

• 022711-33665-01.zip
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
Okay, then you might still be infected. I suggest going to our Virus and Malware Removal forum, read the UPDATED 8 Step sticky and follow it step by step as given.

Back