My First PHP Script

T

tifc8lraz

Hey techspot

I know I'm not that active anymore :(, but I wanted to share this script, since I have seen some threads about website building :) .

What I have created is a website script that uses php variables to source everything into a config file, where you add the content, site page titles, site title, site slogan, etc.

An example of an unedited version is here (note that the navbar page titles change as well)

I've utilized mod_rewrite with this, but I have included the files just in case one does not have that on their server.

A beta download is located here

Tell me what you think :D (the coding is probably is little sloppy to all of you php experts.)

Note that my nickname on every other site is "Swamp56" so that's what the author is named.

your site url displays the results of executing the CGI script on your host,
NOT the content of the script itself.

If you intend to have someone review the script, ZIP it and attach to your follow-up,
OR learn how to slurp code into your web server results

What do you mean? Did you look at the coding (I linked a zip for it).

cfitzarl said:
What do you mean? Did you look at the coding (I linked a zip for it).

Site not finished.. Looks like a regular site code.. Where did you use PHP Perl Script... Good luck with that..

RAR files are interesting, but required special programs to use.

Linux servers all have TAR and GZIP which create archives that can be opened with
ZIP.

It's interesting to note that the Linux download is a tar.gz archive :)

What?

Code:
@ Tipster

Take a look at the code :)

I've attached the files for anyone who didn't see the link. Take a look at the actual code ;) .

Back