My PC: Is this good for gaming?

First of all, that CPU+motherboard doesn't work - the board is for AMD Ryzen/Athlon processors. If you want to stick with the Intel processor, you will need a motherboard like this:

On the other hand, if you want to stick with the motherboard you've listed, then you will need a CPU like this:

The RTX GeForce 2060 is okay, but for a similar price you could have the better performing Radeon RX 5700 XT:

If you stick with the Intel CPU, then there's no point in getting DDR4-3000 RAM, as the CPU only supports DDR4-2666; the Ryzen 5 2600X supports up to DDR4-2933. That said, you could use that G.Skill RAM just fine with either.

The case, hard drive and power supply are all okay, but I recommend that you save a bit of money with the PSU, and go for a lower power unit - you don't need 600W (500W will be enough). I'd also recommend that you use any savings from going with a cheaper PSU and add a bit extra to it, and buy a small SSD to install the operating system on. The PC will then boot a lot quicker.

Back