My taskbar is black

hello guys!lately i had a problem with my graphics card driver.so i uninstall the driver and reinstall it from the drivers cd that came with the computer.ive got one mobile intel 915gm/gms 910 gml express chipset family.so after i reinstall them and i make the restart to take effect. when i logged on into my user the toolbar was black for about 5 minutes after 5 about 5 minutes it was back to normall.any suggestions anyone?(sorry about my bad english)

What operating system do you have and what toolbar is this? From where did you uninstall the old driver?

well ive got windows xp sp3.im talking about the main toolbar you now the one on the beginning(sorry dont remember its name in english(bad english)).i unistall the graphic card drivers from my pc but as i said i reinstall them

thnx for the quick answer

well the taskbar is black(remembered the name):p

Uninstall the driver through Add and Remove Programs and then reinstall the new one.

You can find a newer driver from Intel's site. Before installing new drivers, as suggested by mailpup please uninstall your current driver and reboot, then download Driver Sweeper from Techspot's download section, and install/run it to delete any remaining graphic driver files. Once you've done that just install new driver. Regards

Back