Mystery Twitter user plants cash-filled envelopes around town, tweets clues to their location

Shawn Knight

Staff member
A new social experiment taking place on Twitter has people in the San Francisco area scrambling about in search of cold, hard cash. It smells a bit like a PR stunt but the person behind it assures us that isn't...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56890-mystery-twitter-user-plants-cash-filled-envelopes-around-town-tweets-clues-to-their-location.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

tipstir

Tax purposes or just had to get rid of his or her money fast. There is always a catch somewhere. Never on the East Coast always the West Coast.

D

davislane1

Tax purposes or just had to get rid of his or her money fast. There is always a catch somewhere. Never on the East Coast always the West Coast.
They say not to look a gift horse in the mouth. By your response, I assume you're a dentist?

Reactions: Darkshadoe

Bubbajim

I generally assume that it's a very miserly person who says that there's "always a catch". I know it's hard to believe, but sometimes, just sometimes, people are actually nice to one another.