need help driver installation gone bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodes132

I was trying to update my drivers from nvidia but forgot to download them before i uninstalled them. So i unistalled all drivers and my computers been acting up ever sinnce. I try to put the cd that would install them but for some reason it doesn't install the drivers... it takes forever to load windows... cant get onto the interenet cuz drivers arent installed. so i go on this computer (my bro's) and put the drivers onto a blank cd and then onto my computer. It shows that the motherboard drivers installed but it still doesn't get on the internet. I tried to install my latest graphic drivers (which under product supports list my graphics card) and while trying to install that it comes up with an error saying that i dont have any devices that are compatible with that installation. Can anyone help.

Is your brother's motherboard the same make and model as yours? If not, his drivers won't work for your motherboard. When you uninstalled your graphics driver, why did you uninstall other drivers too?

That said, you have to know which driver is the graphics driver. If you have a motherboard with an nVidia chipset, you probably have a driver called nVidia Driver which I suppose could be confused with the graphics card driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back