Neowin: Corsair Vengeance 2000 wireless headphones review

Neowin

Wireless capabilities, built-in microphone, surround sound audio, ten hours of battery life and 50mm audio drivers - just by looking at the box of the Corsair Vengeance 2000 headphones and you already see a good set of features. I'm also someone who hates poor quality audio, and so for my computer system I have always gone for high quality, affordable sound.

For games I currently use a set of booming THX-certified Logitech surround sound speakers: the surround sound is great out of them, and the subwoofer is so powerful it vibrates my chest cavity. I am hoping for high quality out of these $150 Corsair headphones, so we'll just have to see.

neowin corsair vengeance corsair wireless corsair vengence 2000 headphones

As soon as I took the headphones out of the box I noticed they were quite large. Naturally to accommodate 50mm drivers the parts that go around the ears must be large, but these really are huge. The circumaural headphones are made primarily of black and faux-metal plastic, but there are some fabric and leather parts such as the speaker and top band cushions; the microphone stalk is also made of a soft-touch rubber/plastic.

Read the rest of the review.
This review is brought to you in partnership with Neowin.

Permalink to story.

If Neowin is doing the sound quality test using the logitech Z-680 as a benchmark, I'd say the review shouldn't be taken seriously. and based on the headphone specs, it really has nothing to write home about, if anything just another logitech G930/G35 clone, which are both terrible headphones for anyone who is serious about sound.

Back