Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soap

is it just me or was nero faster before they included nero express with the installation???

Nero launches a whole lot faster for me ever since I installed the 5.5.10.35 update - prior to that it took a little while to launch.

LNCPapa

nero isnt burning as fast as is used to.

it takes at least 2minutes longer than it used to.

Did you make any major changes to your computer or downloaded anything big, or alot of things? Did your computer recently have problems? Have you unistalled and then reinstalled nero and just noticed?

A little more info please.

I havent noticed any difference in speed with the newer versions but I have noticed they dont seem to be able to get the bugs out of version 4 of InCD. I have tried both releases and both were buggy and didnt work right.

It's best to upgrade to the latest version. I figured it out the hard way when I didn't want to do that and I installed Easy CD Creator 5.

haha

easy cd creates a mess............it's all in the burner.........what, it takes maybe a minute?.........geez, who gives a rip if the application is slightly faster/slower.......it's good , and, it's easy.......wtf :grinthumb

well major change ive done i wiped my windows 2000 pro and now have xp pro on the computer and left alot unused programs that i had installed on 2000 off the computer.

Originally posted by XtR-X
Did you make any major changes to your computer or downloaded anything big, or alot of things? Did your computer recently have problems? Have you unistalled and then reinstalled nero and just noticed?

A little more info please.

Lol, THANK YOU. Well obviously, your operating system or your drivers or what you run in the background has alot to do with it. Not all programs are fully tested for Windows XP as the warning gives you.

Surely, the record speed is dependant on what setting you choose in the 'burn' dialog box (normally set to 'maximum'), so where exactly is it slowing down? Try downloading the latest version of Nero and see if that helps.

Nero won't recognize my burner at all. any suggestions?

it is a 52x verbatim by the way. am I missin a driver or something? I'm lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back