Netflix CEO gets $1.5 million pay cut, stocks remain low

Rick

Netflix CEO, Reed Hastings, got a lump of coal this Christmas as the company's board chose to halve his stock options. Hastings has been at the helm while mismanagement of…

Read the whole story

G

they choose the damn image quality for you, wtf. I'm NEVER going back to Netflix, I can everything and for free ! TYVM

petert

Still, not bad - $500000 per year and after the netflix failures he (hastings) still has a job.

Kraemepoo

I canceled my 3 a month Blu-Ray when they jacked up the price without any better movies.

I canceled my subscription a couple months later cause I was paying too much for C movies and cable TV shows.

I'll never go back because they kicked me in the *** as I was leaving. If you cancel Netflix, even if you paid for a full month just 2 days ago, you lose your whole month and can't finish the month you've already paid for.

treetops

I wish I had some money to invest in Netflix, I bet their stock shoots back up in no time.

G

I dumped them during this fiasco. I enjoyed the two options. i know know they needed more revenue for new content but they could have done it slowly or better yet, grandfathered existing customers. Had they done that, I would have stayed.

G

The guy is an ***** who doesn't understand why his own company is successful. Of course he can't fix it. It was his ideas that broke it in the first place.