No virus but perhaps policies and RA problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've had all 8 machines from my company infected in Thailand and now returned to australia to start over.

There doesn't appear to be any viruses on the surface but somethings not right. I've found strange entries etc but i'm far from an expert. If you could take a look for me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Everything looks good. If it were my machine, I would remove Spybot because we find it is not effective when your other programs are installed... or at least remove TeaTimer.

Got to love those clean logs! Don't see many of those!:cool:

Would you like to run an online virus scan to be sure?

Run Eset NOD32 Online AntiVirus Scanner HERE

Note: You will need to use Internet Explorer for this scan.
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the Active X control to install
  • Disable your current Antivirus software. You can usually do this with its Notification Tray icon near the clock.
  • Click Start
  • Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked, and the option "Scan unwanted applications" is checked
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • Re-enable your Antivirus software.
  • A logfile is created and located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt. Please include this on your post.

<snip>
There doesn't appear to be any viruses on the surface but somethings not right. I've found strange entries etc but i'm far from an expert.<snip>
If you still think "something's not right" after you've been declared "malware free", post a new thread in the other forums to tell us what oddities you're experiencing... (and maybe a post here with a link to the new thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back