No Vista drivers help now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i really need some help atm see i downgraded my win 7 to vista and there arent any drivers i already installed my Graphics adapter again but thats it. i cant get on the internet or anything PLEASE HELP i just need ethernet drivers. and that is all.

Sometimes Vista drivers work. Try it.

By the way, did you go to the PC manufacturer's website for the drivers?

Edit: Sorry, I misread your post.

You'll need to download the correct drivers onto a memory stick or CD from a computer that has internet access. Then install it on to your VISTA. Try using the driver disc for your computer if you have one.

yes i check the pc manufacture page but still nothing and i tried looking online.
Please guys help me out my moms gonna freak because i told her id fix the problem and i dont want her on my XP and the vista is what i make vids on.and no i do not have a disk comcast never gave me one

I can take a look but it's possible there are not Vista compatible drivers for the PC. But first you need supply more information

1. What make and exact model computer?
2. Is it Vista 32 or 64 bit? Click for how to determine whether you are running 32 or 64 bit windows
3. Generate then attach a DirectX report
You'll need to use a flash drive to save the file to the flash drive then send the file from a working computer
  • click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
  • In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see icon you may need to first click Go Advanced)

4. Also see if Windows reports any problem devices
  • Make sure all your devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post

Ok guys i found the problem i need ethernet controller driver and i need them ive found 1 but it may not work so can you send me some? at in device manger it says my ethernet controler it in "other devices"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back