Ntoskrnl BSOD Vista 32

IWannaPlaySC2

Hi,

I bought the parts for this build about 6 months ago and it was working for a while but I started getting Memory_Management and Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

I thought it was the ram so I did an RMA and when that didn't help I bought a new HDD (because I was using a 2nd hand one) and re-installed OS.

Well I'm still getting the errors, And I think it's probably my motherboard, but I'm going to post my minidumps here anyway and see if anyone comes up with anything..

Specs are

Phenom II x4 955 @3.2GHZ

Asus M4a79xtd Evo

Corsair C9 1333MHz 2GB 2x1gb sticks

Corsair 650w PSU TX650W

Windows Vista Home Premium SP2

None of this is overclocked.

Temps on Vcard max at about 75, 40 idle.

Cpu Temps don't go above 47 and idle at 29

Also I'm using a Coolermaster Hyper 212+ cpu cooler.

The BSOD's happen consistently when trying to boot up; it will take me two or more attempts to get into windows.
Once windows has been running for 10 mins, I usually wont get another BSOD until I run a game.

In a nutshell; Booting from 'Cold' (after being off overnight) is seemingly 100% chance of a BSOD, wheras after it has been on for a while I can usually game for at least an hour

Before the BSOD occurs (if I am inside windows) The screen will hang on the last image displayed and loop about a second of sound from when the hang first occured. then I get a sorta multicolored static fill my screen, then blue screen of death

Thanks for any help

Edit: Whoops.. rectified typo in MB name

Attachments

• MiniDump.zip
    190.4 KB · Views: 10
  • MiniDump2.zip
    103.9 KB · Views: 0
Back