Official TechSpot TeamSpeak server?

TheDreams

I was wondering if there was a techspot teamspeak channel because I am going to be renting a teamspeak channel in about a week and a half and was thinking about adding a techspot sub-channel. I think it would make it easier to communicate/solve problems. Any thoughts?

Well I do not have the channel up at the moment but the sole focus won't be on techspot, I will have 5-8 different topics: Default, Crestview(school and friends), Exoria(private server game), Techspot, league of legends, minecraft, afk, along with sub-channels as well. The three main channels will have passwords on them-Crestview, Exoria, Techspot. Those channels will not be able to be accessed unless you know the password, I will not be giving out those passwords to anyone on here besides the techspot channel. I am doing that simply not to have people from my school/exoria in different channels either spamming or well to be frank, cussing up a storm. I will post the channel address on here next friday. It will be a teamspeak3 server.

Well it has taken me a while to pick an appropriate name since this will not be for one certain group/in one certain area. So seeing as people are all over the world and the server can't cover the entire world, some people are going to be excempt from being able to connect, I am currently scanning for a server that will allow for US, Canada, Germany, Switzlerland, Australia, England(if ur not on the list msg me). I must have to try an oversees server(im in US) to find one with more reach. But at the moment the server address is: theworldz.teamspeak3.com for the techspot channel the password will be:Julio (easy to remember). Also the server will not be up until Friday night or Saturday!

The server I will be renting from is here. This server has the most service areas so look to see if your on the list!

Back