1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

One-day deal alert: Logitech keyboards, mice, accessories are up to 63% off on Amazon

By Shawn Knight
Nov 6, 2018
Post New Reply
  1. Amazon is hosting a one-day sale on a variety of Logitech goodies with discounts ranging from 35 percent to 63 percent off on more than a dozen items.

Unlike other blowout sales, there’s plenty of desirable merch up for grabs.

In need of a new mouse? Logitech’s MX Anywhere 2 mobile mouse can be had for just $37.49, down from its normal list price of $79.99. You can also score a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB tunable gaming mouse – featured in our Best Mouse 2018 round-up – for $38.75 (that’s a 54 percent discount) or the excellent Logitech MX Master wireless mouse for only $59.99 (regularly $99.99).

If it’s new speakers you need, Amazon has you covered here as well. The Logitech Z313 system is going for $24.99, half off its regular $49.99 price point, while the Logitech Z525 setup is also half off, bringing the price down to $49.99. The Logitech Z625 can be had for $109.99 or if you want a more affordable surround sound system, the Z506 is down to $49.99.

Amazon also has four Logitech keyboards on sale, ranging in price from $14.51 for the Logitech MX270 wireless keyboard and mouse combo to the Logitech K810 multi-device wireless keyboard for $57.35.

Regardless of what you get, you'll need to act fast as these deals are only good through today.

Permalink to story.

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,953   +1,284

That Logitech G502 Proteus mouse is the best rat I've ever owned. In fact, I have two new ones boxed away that I purchased on previous sales for when my current one goes belly-up.

Highly recommended and at a great price today.

3. beardrinksbeer

beardrinksbeer TS Member

I
    I have to agree, I have tried several mice & the G502's are the best. I went to the Amazon site, but they don't post to Oz, so I went to the Oz site, and they are not on special - oh well. At least my current G502 is just like new after all this time :) I just wanted another one for a rainy day

4. stewi0001

stewi0001 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,983   +1,364

Dang it, I missed it.