PC restarts randomly without any BSOD or warnings

i know there is many threads on this problem but mine is a little different

Hi I have an old desktop (assembled) I got this system 3 years ago,
And the problem is that the computer just freezes (I don’t know what to call it so I’m going to call it a freeze) at random intervals, there is no specific time or point when it freezes,

there is no BSOD no error pc do not Hangs Or slows Down it just freeze without any warnings,

Sometimes it run perfacly for 20 to 30 min then freezes some times it don’t even start Sometimes it freezes After Bios Screen

Sometimes it freezes and just stay freeze and sometimes it try to restart again and again like it get stuck in some kind of a loop in this loop it makes some a sound (it’s like kheeecheek foooooooooooo LOLZ please don’t laugh I’m just trying to explain :eek:) like something get stops and then start again I don’t know if it is a fan or HDD

Following are some things that I noticed about this freeze problem:-
1. The monitors turns itself off like there is no video signal the power LED on monitor starts blinking
2. There is only one LED on CPU cabinet which is of Orange color which normally keeps blinking gets off and stop blinking
3. The LED on DVD writer Gets on and stays on no blinking the eject button do no work
4. The power button of the Cabinet stops working ( there is only one button on my cabinet no restart button, it has a features that if a press and hold it for like 4 or 5 sec. it turn off the power supply , even this feature stop working at the time of freeze )
5. Both fans keeps running (one is a cpu fan and other is for the cabinet)
6. even freezes in Safe mode:mad:

And sometimes an error (actually I got this error only 2 times) on startup that BIOS has failed to load setting
Press F1 to load default And F2 to configure

I have been looking for some solution all over the Internet and this site I can’t find any thing

But I tried following solution that I found on internet on similar problems

Reinstallation of Windows
Reassembled my system (this one was suggest by some guy on other site to see if there is any cable which is not connected properly)
Cleaning system (removed all dust from the fan and mobo)

And one more thing this is not the first time this is happening this problem occered 2 or times in past it come and go by it self, last time i had this problem for like 5 days and then it go’s away by it self

Any one has any idea what’s going on
And Sorry about my English Its Not my First Language

Following are my configuration

Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz
RAM 2GB DDR2
Mainboard Model MS-7507 MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Display Adapters NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
Windows Version. Microsoft Windows 7 (6.1) Ultimate Edition (Build 7600)
DirectX Version 10.0
And a UPS

ammm sorry i dont to annoy you but can what you mean by power suppy im not much of a tech guy

an update
Today when i started my pc i got this error

CMOS CHECKSUM FAIL
CMOS FAILD TO SET DATE AND TIME

The CMOS battery is bad on the motherboard. Take it in for service and tell them what you said here. It shouldn't cost much

hi The problem just magicaly disappeared . I did not changed anything . Today when i stared my pc it worked for hours without any freeze .

But thanks for your suggestens . I've changed my CMOS battery .

Thank you very much

Back