Pictures in photo gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right forum. Let me know if this isn't right forum. I wanted to ask everyone something about my pictures in photo gallery. When I view pictures, the ones that are like bright sunny day, most pix seems to look fine. Most of the photos looks like they are color book. Can't explain it. It just don't look like a picture. When I print the photo or use it in movie maker to put on DVD. They look great. About a month ago I bought a new monitor. I thought the monitor was doing this. Before replacing the monitor it was a lot worse. I don't know if i clean it the wrong way. I now know to clean the lcd with it being off and computer too. I didn't do that before. Didn't know if static got the old monitor and send to my graphic card or video card. I'm not a computer expert. still learning.I like to know what to check for. Any help? Thanks and Have a great day. Todd

What is the brand and model of your computer, and the brand and model of your graphics card? Or do you have on-board graphics. The issues you discuss are usually related to lower quality graphics cards combined with the softrware used to view and edit the photos. You might want to consider something like Adobe Elements 5.0 (goor price) or Adobe Elements 6.0 (big price jump with little improvement over 5.0)

Hi, Computer is HP model a1710n. The graphics is Nvidia GeForce 6150LE I'm not sure what version it is. I try to find the nvidia website for an update or download version. Thought this might improve? Yeah I thought about getting the Adobe Elements 6.0. I think at Staples it's $119.00 here in NC. Ebay I think they're going for about $90. I think the Elements 4.0 and 5.0 won't work on Windows Vista, I think! Will have to check again. I already have Photo Explosion Deluxe. It's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back