Inactive Please Help locating and killing virus

Today I promised my mom I would fix her computer infected with the ilitili virus. I have been working on this for close 6 hours now, but what I thought was the ilitili virus doesn't appear to be true anymore. In the process of killing the ilitili virus I have downloaded and done manually scans with malware bytes, antisoft virus remover, spybot and a host of other supposively ilitilit virus "cures".

I have also followed step by step video instruction to remove it through cmd. To be honest I think I think I have removed it, but what I thought was ilitili virus appears to be another virus and I dont know what its called or how to locate it. Whenever I got to a webpage there are words with double underlines and acting as a hyperlink. When I hover my cursor above them a popup advertisement appears for me to click.

While doing a search on the forums here for ilitil virus removal I came across a post where the user was posting logs for help. Words from these logs were double underlined hyperlinks which is I came to conclusion of what I thought was bad website links is actually a virus since there should be no hyperlinks in logs.

I am sorry if this virus style/type has already been posted and worked through, but I dont know what to call it to do an accurate search for that thread.

I have done all the internet tools options and searched through all the add ons to disable the unknowns and obvious harmful ones on firefox and IE. I have done 4 or 5 full system scans with anti, spybot, & malware bytes nothing can find it.

Please point me in the right direction.

To help define what I am talking about in case it wasn't clearly stated. my original post that I am looking at now has 3 hyper links on the words --- step, virus removal& website links and I didn't put them in there

Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to try and help me out, but after a few more hours I finally found it with CCleaner its was something the nephew downloaded with arcade candy so after I deleted arcade candy it all went away.

Thank you again for your valuable time

Back