Problem with Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 30G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
My problem is that i can't transfer music onto the player. When i select the music and it go's into the transfer screen a message comes up saying that the "player is busy or not connected, try again later" . However this problem persists every time. I have already loaded the player with abour 14G of songs so i know it does work. I did have one problem the other day in that the power ran out as it was transfering music and i then had to reboot it, ever since i have had this problem so i assume thats related.

If any one can give me soem help that would be great?

Chris

I have re installed the software now as well and it still doesn't work. I have updated the software now to and am trying to update the firmware but now have the NEW problem of not being able to access the reboot screen on the player to be able to do this! if any one has any ideas or suggestions that would be great because at the moment i really think this has been a dud product.
Not happy, Chris

Well, unless it voids the warranty and you don't want that, you could open it up, use a 2.5" to 3.5" hdd adapter and plug it into your PC and fix the filesystem.

It Started Out as a Firmware Problem...

Hello all. I'm kinda new to this site...

The reason I have this problem is that I was in the middle of a file transfer and my little sister's friend pulled out the USB because she wanted to see the Nomad. Anyway I got the "Rebuilding Library" and then "Firmware Problem". I did the disk clean up and rebooted, but kept running into the firmware problem. Exactly how do I reload the firmware and can I even do this if the drive appears not to be connected on Nomad Explorer? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back