PS2 Gameshark help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haseo

Well first off, if this is in the wrong forum, I apologize in advance... Recently my gameshark stopped working, I managed to get it cleaned and working again... But now I'm having another problem, the gameshark loads, I can pick out codes and such, but when it tells me to put the disk in, it loads for a moment and then the game just doesn't start. Is there anyway to fix this? Or am I just doing something wrong..? Any help would be appreciated.

Usually, this is because of too many codes/codes that are incompatible with the game/another code. Try using very few codes at once, and make sure you aren't using 2 unlimited health cheats (eg).

mopar man said:
Usually, this is because of too many codes/codes that are incompatible with the game/another code. Try using very few codes at once, and make sure you aren't using 2 unlimited health cheats (eg).

Well, I've tried just using only one code, for example in Star Ocean Till The End of Time, I've tried just the code for max money and it just doesn't work at all..

try cleaning the card and disk? i had a problem with it once. i just had to push the gs card really tight in or jiggle it around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back