Hi all. Three months ago my computer started to behave weirdly, with erratic reboots, no-turn on, etc. I figured out that I had a faulty PSU (a cheap one) so I replaced the crappy PSU with a Fortron/Sparkle 400W. Now this one just burned out. It attempts to start when I press ON, but in a fraction of a second it shuts off and then nothing happens. I withdrew the PSU and confirmed that the burnt smell comes from it and not from the MOBO, and there is some melted plastic inside the PSU. Questions. Should I expect to get a warranty replacement for the PSU? (3 months old). Should I suspect that the MOBO affected the PSU? I should mention that the MOBO has a couple of inflated caps (one of them even has a hole on top). However, the computer worked fine as long as the PSU did too. The most recent change was the addition of a PCI wireless card. MOBO is a PCCHIPS M810D Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for reading.