Random BSOD's: 0x8e, 0xD1, 0xC5..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramboaz

Hi There,

This forum was very helpful to me a few months ago, when dealing with a different problem. I hope you guys will be able to help me with this one.

My friend has been experiencing various BSOD's, and gave me a bunch of his dumps to look at. I'm attaching those, and I hope someone will be able to point me in the right direction.

The system is ECS KM400-M2 M/B with AMD Sempron 2200+ CPU, 768MB RAM with 80GB WD Hard drive and pretty recent load of Windows XP Home SP2.

Thanks in advance,
Ram

Thanks so much for the response, I knew this was the place to come! :)

I came across that DSSAGENT, but the funny thing is that this computer isn't connected to the 'net.
I will look into your suggestions, and I appreciate your time.

MemTest Returned Nothing

Hello again,

I followed peterdiva's advice and ran MemTest. I ran the first 256MB DIMM for about 14 passes and then 512MB for 33 passes. Neither returned any errors, so I am running them together.

Prior to running the MemTest I sprayed both the memory and the slots with some air, hoping to clean out any dust that might have been present.

I am attaching some additional dumps from previous errors, dating back earlier than the ones that I had originally attached.

I'd appreciate any further advice.

Many Thanks,
Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back