[Request] USB webcam driver

So I followed the webcam driver thread's instructions but couldn't find the driver for my webcam. Could someone help me find it?

USB\VID_093A&PID_2461\5&D5E43D5&0&6

Is the ID.

I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 32 bit.

SP3 destroyed my computer haha. If you're having too much trouble finding it, I might just go out and get a new cam, this one is pretty old.

Deja vu all over again :D

On the one hand...
i couldn't find any drivers for your ID. But from what i saw, was thinking i might have you try hacking a driver for a different, but similar, device.

When i vaguely recalled having someone also running XP with that same ID do exactly that! And it worked (at least for them)!

Look through my posts [post=881644]with member litonnandy here[/post]. Note there are 3 lines in each of two files that should be modified from PID_2460 to PID_2461
==> You'll find the example of what the lines in each INF file should read in this post

I'd also advise creating a System Restore point before attempting the driver install.

Let me know if any questions (and hopefully it will work for you too) :)

/* edit */
If easier, i could also clean up all those different instructions spread across all those multiple posts about hacking that driver.... But probably not till sometime late tomorrow. just let me know

It's really ok, I think I'm just going to get a new one. This one is a piece of crap, and I got it for free anyway.

Thanks for your help though.

Back