CIF single chip driver for webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a webcam driver...name-Zenith...Device ID-USB\VID_093A&PID_2468\6&1C060862&0&3
plz help me...
CIF Single Chip
Oh that's just ez388xp.exe
I actually found the info in this: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic107943.html
But the download seems to have stopped

Anyway, I uploaded it here for you: http://rapidshare.com/files/315121418/ez388xp.zip.html
Or just do a google search, I originally found ez388xp.exe freely at DriverGuide (free membership required).

Let me know if it works :)

all my friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends..
Can any one help me please. I have a webcam, whose driver is lost during the recent reinstallation of window Xp. And I couldnt even find my driver CD for this web cam. When ever I plug on my webcam to my computer, it asks for driver "CIF Single Chip". So if any one has this driver, please send it to me via the email address given below,my product name Hiteck

Thanks in advance ]

Maybe have a read of this entire topic :rolleyes:

We don't need to email you
And we don't even want your email

All info is freely available on the forums, and through support replies

That's right >>> FREE

Good luck with your issue, it may take a few minutes for you to read everything then go for a search on your WebCam ID

Email me :haha: (only joking, I wouldn't supply my email on a public forum ;))

Hello Boys!

I'm new on forum and i have one problem here on my SoC PC Camera

ID:USB\VID_093A&PID_2468

I just want de setup files and driver files, please where i can find it? (Without Driver Guide website) Thanks =)

You can download the driver files from Driver Guide for free
> Click the Download tab
> Choose option: Download this file by viewing a series of ads then click Continue
> For each ad, just click the No Thanks link (it will appear in lower right corner of each ad) to get to the download

Help me

Hi friends..
Can any one help me please. I have a webcam, whose driver is lost during the recent reinstallation of window Xp. And I couldnt even find my driver CD for this web cam. When ever I plug on my webcam to my computer, it asks for driver "CIF Single Chip". So if any one has this driver, please send it to me via the email address given below.

Thanks in advance

Are you still running XP? See this post [post=867025]here[/post]

/* edit */
Oooooops! I'm sorry! I just noticed the driver i supplied above is for USB\VID_093a&PID_2468 (you need USB\VID_093a&PID_2461) so it won't work for you. I'll take another look and get back to you over the next coupla days

Please help me for my webcam of following H/w ID:

USB\\VID_093A&PID_2461&REV_0100
USB\\VID_093A&PID_2461

Thanks.

This is an older webcam.

1) If you're still running XP there's a shot at getting it work. If you're Vista or Win 7 i don't think there's any suitable driver

2) Best i could find is a driver for a different device i'd have you install and then tell you how to hack it to try and get it to work with your device

So if you're running XP, still looking and want to give it a shot, let me know and i'll work on giving you the instructions

Unplug your webcam from the computer
  • Download and install this file
  • Rt click Start->Search. (Enter the fields as shown in example below)
    > *.inf
    > VID_093A&PID_2460
    > Search your C drive

fullscreencapture572010.jpg

• We’re going to edit both the oemxx.inf file and the PFC027.inf file.
  • Edit both of these files
    > Find the string VID_093A&PID_2460 and change the last digit to VID_093A&PID_2461
  • Now plug your cam into the USB port. Any luck? (you might also need to reboot)
i'll keep my fingers crossed!

/* edit */
To edit, you can use Start->Programs->Accessories->Notepad. Save and close each file when done

/* edit */
Oh. One more thing: The oemxx.inf file is in a "hidden" directory. To see the directory in Explorer: See here to change settings

NO LUCK - despite doing in toto as guided. The Hardware Wizard (auto & manual) could not recognize the Web Cam!

Providing some more info about the Web Cam Model. It came with HP Media Centre PC - Model of Camera is DC-5110.

The Hardware Wizard shows CIF Single Chip while detecting initially.

Thanks.

Hmmm..

1. Let's make sure XP isn't automatically blocking the driver installation
> Rt click My Computer->Properties->Hardware
> Click Driver Signing
> Is it set to Block? (What is it set to?) In any case, suggest you set to Warn then check box to Make this action system default
> Click OK and close all the windows

2. I just noticed that each of the two different .inf files i asked you to edit contain 3 different lines that should all be edited.
> Did you edit each of the 3 lines in each file?
> Here's a "snippet" of the files (the lines are identical in both files) to show you the 3 lines in each file after i've edited them on my own machine (only changing 2460 to 2461 on each line)
Code:
[Company]
%str_Description%=PA207,USB\VID_093A&PID_2468
%str_Description%=PA207,USB\VID_093A&PID_2461

[Company.NTX86.5.1]
%str_Description%=PA207.XP,USB\VID_093A&PID_2468
%str_Description%=PA207.XP,USB\VID_093A&PID_2461

[Company.NTAMD64]
%str_Description%=PA207.AMD64,USB\VID_093A&PID_2468
%str_Description%=PA207.AMD64,USB\VID_093A&PID_2461

3. Now replug your web cam. Do you see a message pop-up Warning that you're installing an unsigned driver? If so, click Continue

i got this prob too
i ve already test all the driver in this thread
my webcam got 3 led of both site right n left n metallic dark in color

i tried to put the screenshot but i nid to hv 5 post above to post a picture
btw the error said

VIMICRO USB PC Camera
An error oocured during the installation of the device
The required section was not found in the INF

this is my webcam detail at the device manager
vid_oac8&PID_301b

thanks

Status