Resolution problem on dell laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Faerie

Ok, so i just reformatted a dell latitude laptop, and everything is working fine, until i go to change the screen's resolution size to make the icons smaller... it does in fact make them smaller, but increases the size of the screen so that it extends past the borders, forcing me to push the mouse to the edges of the screen to display different sections that i need to get to (Ex: for the "My Computer" icon i have to "push" the screen to the far upper left, while the task bar I have to "push" the screen to the very bottom). I remember i accidently changed something on my previous laptops settings that caused it to do this, and accidently fixed it back, but i have no clue how to go about doing it on purpose this time... does anyone know what's going on?

Default screen resolution size
Actually what is it again? 1024x768 ? (please refer to the manual on this size)

D600, C600, M60, C620, and etc.. is 1024x768 the default for the LCD panel, the widescreen one vary 1440x900 depending on your model you have.. S-Video jack goes up to 1024x768 and you can use that on your HDTV and it's really sharp on Element Electronics HDTVs and Funai Models Dynex, Insigna, Emerson, Sylanvia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back