Retrieve unsaved documents from Epson Scan software?

coravine

Hi all, I hope some people have experience in using Epson Scan software here...

I was scanning some documents into a PDF file, and were using Epson Scan software for that matter.
However, when I have scanned almost half the documents (around 60 pages or so...), I accidentally closed the software (I have used to pressing keyboard shortcuts for quick task. However, at that moment, I pressed the wrong shortcuts that lead to the software to close down. A pop up menu did appear of asking to save the file or not (I think), however I pressed too fast that I couldn't react fast enough to prevent it from closing down...)

And when I open the software again, it has no file recovery or whatsoever... :(

So, I hope I'm able to retrieve the unsaved scan image somehow... Hoping someone has experience like this... :(

Thank you all.

Look in your Scanned Images folder - - wherever you get your images -- and sort that by the Date Modified

Look in your Scanned Images folder - - wherever you get your images -- and sort that by the Date Modified
Hi jobeard, thank you very much for your response.
Unfortunately, I've checked the folder and no, there's no latest scan of I did at that time.

Well, I guess I just have to do it all over again. lol. Building patience to scan 60 pages all over again. Lol uwh~

Back