Retrieve unsaved documents from Epson Scan software?

By coravine
Dec 25, 2017
Post New Reply
  1. Hi all, I hope some people have experience in using Epson Scan software here...

I was scanning some documents into a PDF file, and were using Epson Scan software for that matter.
    However, when I have scanned almost half the documents (around 60 pages or so...), I accidentally closed the software (I have used to pressing keyboard shortcuts for quick task. However, at that moment, I pressed the wrong shortcuts that lead to the software to close down. A pop up menu did appear of asking to save the file or not (I think), however I pressed too fast that I couldn't react fast enough to prevent it from closing down...)

And when I open the software again, it has no file recovery or whatsoever... :(

So, I hope I'm able to retrieve the unsaved scan image somehow... Hoping someone has experience like this... :(

Thank you all.

2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 11,128   +982

Look in your Scanned Images folder - - wherever you get your images -- and sort that by the Date Modified

3. coravine

coravine TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi jobeard, thank you very much for your response.
    Unfortunately, I've checked the folder and no, there's no latest scan of I did at that time.

Well, I guess I just have to do it all over again. lol. Building patience to scan 60 pages all over again. Lol uwh~