SCSI/RAID Host Controller is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr39"

Status
Not open for further replies.

quanfused

Good Day Folks!

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to guide me through a wee problem I've encountered.

My laptop is a Compaq Presario V6500; Vista Home Premium (SP1); Intel Core2Duo CPU T5250 @ 1.50Ghz, 2.0GB RAM; Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family.

Having just run a diagnostics test using the Reliability and Performance Monitor, the results highlighted a corrupt device driver stating, " SCSI/RAID Host Controller is reporting 'tv_ConfigMgrErr39'. It did also list the Plug and Play ID for the device, which I will keep disclosed for now, unless it becomes a requisite in addressing this issue.

The Device Manager cannot provide any solutions. The "Update Driver" option was again of no avail. The HP manufacturer's website could not provide a driver device or solution either. Google searches indicated forum discussions of a few other individuals stating the same problem, but no solution.

So it probably leaves me with two options, do I uninstall this driver and deem it unnecessary, or is there a way to fix this issue?

Any input would be much appreciated. Please bear in mind that I am not very computer literate. If I have failed to reveal any other key bits of information, please do let me know. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Quanfused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back