Inactive Side-by-side Configuration is incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, two days ago my laptop started having this problem where it saying " The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail." ...This problem happened overnight, I was on the computer playing a game the night before and everything was working fine, the game itself, the internet, everything. Then woke up the following morning having this problem, the only thing I saw was the computer ran the windows update when I was asleep, though I had the computer in sleep mode so I don't know if its suppose to do that or not, I was not even sure if this was a virus or malware problem, though I didn't think it was. If anyone knows what is going on help me out, feel free to ask for more details.

Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

I don't think, we're dealing here with any infection.
There is a lot of hits on Google, regarding your error, but none of them connects the error to some infection.

I suggest, you repost at Windows forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back