Sony hackers demand the studio not show the "terrorist film"

Shawn Knight

Staff member
The hackers responsible for crippling Sony's computer systems a couple of weeks ago have a new message for their ailing victim. In a notice posted to Github, the group that calls itself the Guardians of the Peace (GOP) demands Sony immediately...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/59101-sony-hackers-demand-studio-not-show-terrorist-film.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

TS-56336

Where was all this crap when Team America came around? Apparently his late father can take a joke more than Kim-Jong Un.

Last edited:

EEatGDL

It doesn't matter if the movie is good/bad, likable or not. It's a "movie" and it's fictitious, it can do many things emotionally but that doesn't mean it would actually change anything in real life.

I'll probably go see it. Pineapple Express was pretty good and those two made a great combination.

In fact, I'll definitely go see it just to stick it to the assclowns that do this sort of crap.

Reactions: SantistaUSA

9Nails

This is movie publicity at it's finest! Before, I couldn't care less about the film. Now I'm genuinely curious about it and want to take a look. Thanks GOP for sparking interest in the film that others might have already ignored.

TS-56336

This is movie publicity at it's finest!
I don't think a studio would intentionally leak 5 of their own movies just to create a little more buzz for 1 movie. If they are though, kudos to them for the commitment & follow through.