Sound Problem and win trojan virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessa_jr

Hi Guys Good Day

My computer have a problem because when I start and turn off my computer the sounds is disabled and when im listening a video in youtube.com theres no sound. I try to unistall and install again my video and sound card driver but it still not running a sound. I can play ordinary song in my winamp

I already scan the computer by avg anti spyware avast and the vundo fix, panda antiroot scan there is no virus. But when I scan it by combofix there will pop up a virus warning in my avast antivirus and i cant delete it

Here's my log hope you can fix it thanks

So your saying a song will play normally in winamp?

One thing i can see is you have this installed C:\Program Files\Codec Pack - All In 1

Go to this folder and see if there is an uninstall.exe

You might want to try this in safe mode.

Regards

codec pack

That is the codec pack i need in my converter, im using it before but theres no conflict with that, i know my pc is infected by a win32 virus but i do all of the stuff but cant heal the virus so I expect the expert can help me. The problem is i have no sound when my computer turn off and turn on, also when i play video in youtube.

Thanks for the help i really appreciate it but i need more help from you or from others thanks

We need more information on the virus and how you know you have one?

What software have you used? What errors and what are the symptoms of your virus.

Is your Sound card and embedded one on the mainboard or is it a PCI device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back