Star Wars Battlefront (PC)- PROBLEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to connect for any online games. I find a server, it appears to connects and goes all the way to the map and then says "CONNECTION TO HOST LOST" with "WAITING FOR PLAYERS" flashing in the background.

I opened ports, diabled firewalls, antivirus nothing seems to work.

Has anybody seen this before and if your have please help a brother out!!!

I have cable internet. It is very fast I'm not sure exactly but I think 1meg. have not had any problems with other online games.

actually that is kinda slow but it should be good enough, could it be ur comp, what are the specs? and or online gaming i would highly insist on getting a gig of ram, i have 736 and i still need a gig o make it run well

for warcraft III tft i would get that alot when i had 256mb of ram but now it is running pretty well

Is the game patched with the latest patches? and is it Gamespy supported if so just download gamespy and try and enter the game via that or maybe seemeplayme.

I have the same problem.

For a while, it only did it on vehicle maps like Yavin, now it seems to be doing it on all maps. It loads for a while, then I get "connection to host lost".

Kronic, what kind of graphics card do you have?
I have Radeon 8500, just updated the drivers.

Is the server running the same version as you are using? no idea how much the game has changed but would imagine alot of patches and mods out there for it by now so just check to see if they both match.

and this battlefront or battlefront 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back